GERMANY: Enbridge takes 49.9% of EnBW Hohe See and option on Albatros

Fri Feb 17 2017, 12:44 PM

Both partners will finance implementation

Canadian energy infrastructure company Enbridge Inc. has acquired 49.9% of the 497MW EnBW Hohe See offshore wind project. EnBW retains the other 50.1%. The two companies will execute and participate in the project jointly. EnBW will operate and monitor the wind farm and will be responsible for its operation and maintenance based on a service and management contract. The partnership agreement includes an option to participate in EnBW’s neighbouring planned Albatros offshore wind farm.