FRANCE: ERG acquires 75% of 12MW Voie Sacrée and 4.25MW Epense

Thu Oct 12 2017, 08:37 AM

The two wind farms have been online since 2007 and 2005

ERG, through its subsidiary ERG Eolienne France SAS, has agreed to acquire 75% stakes in two wind farms from Vent d'Est SAS: the 12MW Parc Eolienne de la Voie Sacrée, which came online in 2007 and the 4.25MW Parc Eolienne d'Epense, which came online in 2005. The remaining 25% is held by Renvico France SAS. The value of the acquisition is €12.9m, with closure expected by the end of the year. The transaction also provides for a co-development agreement to be entered into with Vent d'Est SAS, regarding an early-stage pipeline of French projects totalling around 300MW.

 

RELATED WINDFARMS

RELATED CATEGORIES

RELATED COMPANIES